It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:10 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 9:33 pm 

Hello guys,
Do not order anything from indiaweekly.com, as they are getting rid of their used dvd's. On the weekend they had 70% off sale and everything they had in that sale was used dvd's. I just received my dvd's today and they all were shrink wrapped. Guys avoid them at any cost.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 9:42 pm 

YOU HAVE SAID THIS TIME IN TIME OUT LIKE A BROKEN RECORED THEN WHY THE FU**ING HELL DID YOU ORDER FROM THEM
Albela wrote:

Hello guys,
Do not order anything from indiaweekly.com, as they are getting rid of their used dvd's. On the weekend they had 70% off sale and everything they had in that sale was used dvd's. I just received my dvd's today and they all were shrink wrapped. Guys avoid them at any cost.

Frist you said this

Albela wrote:
I agree with you guys, Indiaweekly sell a mixed bag of new and used DVD's. Most of their dvd's are repacked and scratched. First they rent the dvd's and when they recover the cost, they sell it as new. Don't buy anything from Indiaweekly as this is against the law to sell the used Dvd's as new.

THEN WHY DID YOU ORDER FROM THEM YOU HAVE ALL READY TOLD AS THIS 1000 TIMES

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 3:06 pm 

Oye Jat I am going to say this 1000 times, none of your business to how many times I repeat things. I ordered from them this time because even as used ones that was a better price. I do buy used dvd's but atleast I know about it but Indiaweekly sell their used dvd's as new misleading the customers.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 3:11 pm 

Then Iam going to say INDIAWEEKLY IS THE BEST 1000 TIMES IF YOU HATE THEM SO MUCH DONT BUY FROM THEM

WHEN HAVE U SAID ANY THING GOOD ABOUT ANY ONE

INDIAWEEKLY ARE THE BEST AND ALL WAYS WILL BE AND THERE IS NOTHING U CAN DO ABOUT IT

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 10:08 pm 
Site Admin

Big kiss and make up xxx :o

Ali

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 10:46 pm 

ali wrote:
Big kiss and make up xxx :o

Ali

Ali,
What do you mean by that ?
Are you with me :?

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 5:52 pm 

jat1 wrote:
Then Iam going to say INDIAWEEKLY IS THE BEST 1000 TIMES IF .........
INDIAWEEKLY ARE THE BEST AND ALL WAYS WILL BE AND THERE IS NOTHING U CAN DO ABOUT IT

:lol:

What's so good about selling heavily scratched re-sealed DVD's as new ones?
OK, i know you're only joking doing the retarded indian guy comedy act , quite funny, ha, ha.

I quitted ordering from them many years ago when the, i think, somewhat honest Afzal guy
went some other place and this shady company started to be openly criminal.
My estimation was then that about 60% of my big DVD order was new and mint condition
stuff (besides the poor Eros, Spark, Eagle etc. etc. edition quality naturally) and the
remaining re-sealed/wrapped scratched up used copies.
If these DVD's only did cost 3-5 USD, no huge problem besides the dishonesty, but they
did charge me full 18-20 USD price for quite new one's - and they were rewrapped and
scratched up also.

I tried to tell them many times that i desperately needed new and mint copies ONLY, but
it was like talking to a wall, so i had to give up. They just had to cheat you or something,
maybe it's in their blood i don't know.
BUT, not just IW, i tried others in the USA also, always the same rewrapped scratched up
DVD phenomena, sloppy packaging or in Nehaflix case, loose scratched up discs - floaters.

I've done business with USA companies for over 30 years (films, records, books) and almost
always it has been nice dealings, but these india-american folks seems to be a special kind.
Luckily these cretins aren't involved in the India space project or something.

But maybe in the recent couple of years some new "real" american retailer of Bollywood DVD
has shown up, i've to look. But it was sad to see that the same old fraud companies still are
doing their fu-k -up-the-customer-dance

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 3:41 am 

My personal 'one' time experience with them has been horrible. I ordered 5 titles from them, of which four of the titles were clearly re-packaged and to make matters worse three of those were very badly scratched and One title did not even work. Thus if you ask me they are nothing but a bunch of crooks.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 1:20 pm 

I will never again buy from these crooks Indiaweekly. They sent me only a few DVDs from my order. They said there was a refund check in the shipment for the DVDs not sent. It wasnt there. I emailed them several times, and they said my CC will be refunded. Never was. It is only Nehaflix or Induna for me from now on.
:(

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 1:42 pm 

Same experience here *sigh* - ordering from them is a license for them to take money from your CC and not submit the goods.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 1:16 am 

Oh my! Tsk..Tsk..Tsk.. They have gotten that bad eh? No one to their defense? I know of a time when quite a few prominent members have passionately defended this company on this Forum. Go figure!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 5:11 pm 

I like IndiaWeekly.com's prices, but am less than fond of their customer service. Most recently, they sent me the wrong item; I spent more than one month waiting for a replacement. When nothing came, I e-mailed them requesting my money back. One week: no reply. A did so again. Four days after that, someone got back to me.

I wouldn't say they're "thieves" or anything, but they don't run a tight enough operation. Either they're understaffed, lazy, or unconcerned.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 8:37 pm 

Don't ever buy DVDs from India Weekly! They will screw you! They will steal from you! Don't buy them new or used! We should all never order from them!

Oh by the way, India Weekly has some great deals on some quality movies on DVD. I highly recommend you to order from them.

You see, I see ever day as the first day of my life, so every previous time that India Weekly has screwed me, I just wait for that day to pass so that I can give them another chance. You should order from they since they are the best Bollywood DVD online store...and furthermore, you should never order them since they are the worst Bollywood DVD online store...

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 3:42 am 

toddly6666 wrote:
Don't ever buy DVDs from India Weekly! They will screw you! They will steal from you! Don't buy them new or used! We should all never order from them!

Oh by the way, India Weekly has some great deals on some quality movies on DVD. I highly recommend you to order from them.

You see, I see ever day as the first day of my life, so every previous time that India Weekly has screwed me, I just wait for that day to pass so that I can give them another chance. You should order from they since they are the best Bollywood DVD online store...and furthermore, you should never order them since they are the worst Bollywood DVD online store...

What the hell are you talking about?

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 3:32 am 

log on to www.realcinemas.org for all the latest releases in Hindi, malayalam & Telugu.