It is currently Mon Jun 17, 2024 3:47 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2002 3:51 pm 

Looks like Indiaweekly has started something new...Todays Special....and today they are offering Sholay B4U :angry: for only $2.99 and Ek Rishtaa DEI 2 disk for $4.99 also some Spark DVD of Bollywood Hits for $3.99. This looks like a very cool section if they offer some good movies and great prices!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2002 6:17 pm 

urbanlegend wrote:
Looks like Indiaweekly has started something new...Todays Special....and today they are offering Sholay B4U :angry: for only $2.99 and Ek Rishtaa DEI 2 disk for $4.99 also some Spark DVD of Bollywood Hits for $3.99. This looks like a very cool section if they offer some good movies and great prices!!!

They used to have this "24 Hour sale" couple of years back and then it disappeared from their site. Its back after a long time and we can expect to see some real good deals in coming days!!

-satya

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2002 5:40 pm 

Today's special has DEI's NAMAK HALAAL for $ 3.99. It's a great stocking stuffer.

I do't bother with any interlaced DVD specials but DEI stuff is great for gifts (I already have mine). DEI's DON was another recent special.

For $ 3.99 you can educate your friends, what a quality DVD is.

Rana

Edited By rana on 1034876574

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2002 7:28 pm 

You are right Ali, about Arsh's thread on IW specials. Actually this thread belongs there as well, and perhaps shoud be merged with Arsh's thread as both are about IW specials.

Rana

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2002 9:38 pm 

..There we go again... "Today's Deal"

Anyone interested.. IW have the following on sale for November 13, 2002.. dont' worry this may still be "Today's Deal" for Nov 14, and 15.. and on.. :D

DVD Caravan (Released By SKY) $2.99
DVD Bichchoo (Released By Video Sound) $3.99
DVD Bholi Bhali Ladki & Dial 100 (Released By Eros 2 in 1) $3.99

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2002 10:13 pm 

shuman wrote:
..There we go again... "Today's Deal"

Anyone interested.. IW have the following on sale for November 13, 2002.. dont' worry this may still be "Today's Deal" for Nov 14, and 15.. and on.. :D

DVD Caravan (Released By SKY) $2.99
DVD Bichchoo (Released By Video Sound) $3.99
DVD Bholi Bhali Ladki & Dial 100 (Released By Eros 2 in 1) $3.99

I know abt Caravan.... but what abt the rest ? Has anyone ever seen those films ?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2002 10:33 pm 

aray sknath bhai indiaweekly walon par trust karo wo to koi bhai pirate nahin sell kartay :laugh: is main doosron say poochnay ki kia baat hai

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2002 10:39 pm 

masiha wrote:
aray sknath bhai indiaweekly walon par trust karo wo to koi bhai pirate nahin sell kartay :laugh: is main doosron say poochnay ki kia baat hai

Masiha lagta hai aapko...zara baat samajhne mein takleef ho rahi hai...fir bhi hum aapko samjha dete hai...

I know abt Caravan ( i.e I have heard abt the film..and seen it also)

As for the other 2...I wanted to know what are those films abt.. story/plot ..

I think ppl, who dunno abt stuff, go abt asking others ...Or do you do something else Masiha Ji ? :D

Edited By sknath on 1037227195

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2002 10:45 pm 

as requested, here is the synopsis of the movies... enjoy
Bichhoo

This is the story of Jeeva, a small time criminal leading the life of nonentity. His penchant for solitude is an outcome of his troubled past. The fresh breath of life is the bubbly girl next door, Rani. While Rani overtly tries to befriend Jeeva, the latter does not pay much heed to her advances.
Till a gang of baddies kill Rani's family. Rani wants the criminals punished, but loses the legal battle and the criminals are set free. Jeeva feels sorry for Rani and before you know, he's fallen in love with her. From here on it is operation revenge.
Jeeva trains Rani in handling weapons and warfare. In the final showdown, Jeeva will sacrifice his life to save Rani's life.

Bholi Bhali Ladki

Dev along with his friends go for a holiday to the hills, where he meets Gunja & slowly their meetings develop into love. Renuka ,Devs childhood friend is jealous, because from childhood she has dreamt of marrying him. In a fit of anger Renuka wants to destroy their love & so she takes the help of Gunjas fiancee Jagga. Before they could succeed Gunjas elder brother Manga, tells them all their plans. Dev & Gunja get married & on their wedding night Jagga tries to attack but Manga kills him and he also gets killed. Devs tells his mother & she asks him to bring Gunja to city.

But before Dev & Gunja could get back to city, Gunja lands up in a brothel. She escapes from there & lands up in a bunglow where she is raped and later thrown in a cremetry. Baba who is a cremator, whose job is to burn the bodies of the corpses saves her & instigates her to take revenge.

Dial 100

Dial 100 is a suspense thriller. Prem who is the owner of the hotel, arrives at the party accompanied by his newly married wife. Little did Prem assume that at this party it is not the happy occasion which is beinng celebrated, but a death trap is awaiting him. One telephone call comes & the person threatens to kill Prem. Later on, one death takes place after another.

In the end Prems wife Anjali(Reena Chakravarthy), Kamal Bihari(Kadar Khan), Nepali Watchman(Mohan Joshi), Pooja(Dimple Imandaar) & Bajajs son Anand(Sanjay Sharma) survive. Who is the killer, watch the movie for the answers.

Edited By shuman on 1037227916

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2002 2:51 pm 

shuman wrote:
dont' worry this may still be "Today's Deal" for Nov 14, and 15.. and on.. :D

They you proved you wrong shuman... They may have changed their attitude about business and may update their website regularly... :keh:

Today's Deal November 14, 2002 (click on the title for Zulm's Review)

DVD Parvarish (Released By Bombino) $2.99
DVD Dil Pe Mat Le Yaar (Released By Eros) $3.99
DVD Yeh Teraa Ghar Yeh Meraa Ghar (Released By Eros) $3.99

(My Little Comments)
>Bombino Print is Horrible, not worth a penny.. correct me if i am wrong.. anyone.. eg. Kaalia
>Dil Pe Mat Le Yaar is a great movie to many out there, but left a bad taste to me.
>Yeh Teraa Ghar Yeh Meraa Ghar is the only one that i seen half way and liked it as one time watch movie.. with this price, you have nothing to lose.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2002 3:44 pm 

Today's Deal November 15, 2002

DVD Love Story (Released By Bombino) $2.99
DVD Biwi Aur Padosan (Released By Eros) $3.99
DVD [url=[URL=http://zulm.net/modules.php?op=modload&name=News&file=article&sid=388]]Indian[/url] (Released By Eros) $3.99

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2002 6:27 pm 

Indian, for action seq, song and SURROUND SOUND 6.1..GREAT DEAL for $3.99 imho!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2002 8:53 pm 

arsh wrote:
Indian, for action seq, song and SURROUND SOUND 6.1..GREAT DEAL for $3.99 imho!

arsh.. it's 15:30EST.. iw have taken the great deal off... :bangbang:

In replacement, they have AJAAM - VIDEOSOUND $9.99 Rush before this sale is removed...

Comments on Anjaam available on the following thread:
http://www.zulm.net/cgi-bin....=anjaam

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2002 9:17 pm 

it's November 22, 2002 16:16EST... there today's deal is yet to come onsite for today...

I thought IW is from EST time zone.. guess they are elsewhere.. I guess today's deal thing got back to it's original schedule.. :p :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2002 6:53 pm 

November 25, 2002

DVD Pathreela Raasta $2.99
DVD Sapoot $3.99
DVD Gardish $2.99

gotta get Gardish... :)