It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 9:34 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 5:23 pm 

I'm trying to find the movie "Guiana 1838" that was released in 2005 starring Kumar Gaurav and made by Rohit Jagessar. I'm guessing that the film was probably a small scale production since there doesn't seem to be a lot of info about it on the web and I can't find any news of a DVD/VHS release. The website for the film is guiana1838.com but they don't mention anything about a DVD release either...

Last edited by MadhuriDixitFan on Tue Aug 08, 2006 7:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 7:36 pm 

I've been trying to catch this movie at the theaters for a while now. the local theaters has this film listed under "coming soon" for more than a year now. think they finally took it down. don't even know if it released to the theaters.

btw, there should be some sort of DVD available. I saw screeshots online, which looked decent, but I don't remember where I saw them :(

Post subject: Guiana 1838...
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 12:54 pm 

That sounds great, thanks for letting us know. The end of a year is still a little far away though, hope I can wait that long! lol I thought it had finished it's run in theaters, but come to think of it I don't even remember it playing in my area at all and my family has been dying to see it...

Post subject: Re: Guiana 1838...
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 4:23 pm 

MadhuriDixitFan wrote:
That sounds great, thanks for letting us know. The end of a year is still a little far away though, hope I can wait that long! lol I thought it had finished it's run in theaters, but come to think of it I don't even remember it playing in my area at all and my family has been dying to see it...

Look at this thread for this 2004 film and it's Box Office info:

viewtopic.php?p=71587#71587

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 1:55 am 

Out on DVD

http://store.nehaflix.com/gu18ardvd2di.html