It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:00 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 2:12 pm 

Looking for Bollywood/Lollywood horror/exploitation/raw action movies on DVD/VCD/VHS (original/rentals/sellthrough).

What I have understand Aatank is/was released on VCD? Anyone, that is one movie I really want to get my hands on. There are a bunch of others to, alot of the Ramsay brothers movies for instance.

If anyone can help me with getting some movies, please let me know.

/Regards Thomas

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 6:06 am 

:!:
I have been looking for Bollywood horror films as well. After a great deal of searching online I have found three sources for this genre of film. Nehaflix (http://www.nehaflix.com) is selling "Bees Sal Baad". This is apparently a ghost story made in the late 1950's. This title is also available from Indiaplaza. (http://www.indiaplaza.com) Indiaplaza has two other titles you might be interested in "Devi Maa" and "Ammoru". Devi Maa, is about a goddess who unleashes her wrath upon villagers who do not worship her in the desired manner. Ammoru is a Telegu mythological film about a girl who calls out to a god to protect her from evil forces. This does have some slight special effects. However Shocking Video (http://www.revengeismydestiny.com) has a large collection of Bollywood Horror films on Dvd-R for $20 US plus shipping and handling. They are listed under a hyperlink entitled "Mondo Macabro". Not all of the available films come with English subtitles or a pictorial cover. Here is a partial list of the titles available at Shocking Video: "Darwaza", "Bandh Darwarza", "Aatank Hi Aatank", "Dak Bangla", "Wohi Bhayaanak Raat", "Cheekh" , "Saamri" and, "Shaitani Ilaaka". I hope this helps you in your search.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 3:20 pm 

Thanks for the info. I'm gonna take a look.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 5:15 pm 

hi guys,

look no further.

i have a lot of the ramsay bros and other horror movies on DVD, VCD and VHS in my personal collection!!!

namely, Veerana, Purana Mandir, Tahkhana, Bandh Darwaza, Kabrastan, Wohi Bhayanak Raat etc.

contact me via private message and I will see what i can do for you guys.