It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:21 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 267 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
 Post subject: Re: Dil Chahta Hai HD
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 6:22 am 

DCH wrote:
Mhafner & Cinedrome are nothing but frauds
And what would you call someone who has to hide behind a fake userid to make unfounded accusations. Your post is not only totally uncalled for, but also truly offensive to all Zulmi's. If you have anything to say, I'd suggest that you say it in a more dignified manner and also under your regular userid.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:53 pm 

well it doesnt look like it will be coming out this year but rather next year sometime....is it just coincidence that next year is the movies 10th anniversary? :lol:

Post subject: Dil Chahta Hai HD
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 3:49 am 

Ya! Lol as 3D or hologram version.I hope we live to see the day:)

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 1:59 pm 

@mhafner - Any news on this BD. At least can you tell us if this BD will be released this year.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:58 pm 

Bet goes with next year for a release. I don't think Cinedrome will recover the cost of releasing this move on BD given that T-Series has released it.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 5:16 pm 

ksingh wrote:
Bet goes with next year for a release. I don't think Cinedrome will recover the cost of releasing this move on BD given that T-Series has released it.

This title could have been a good test to see how much the quality of a BD matters in it's sale. But unfortunately since the Cinedrome version will be limited to 'Region B' one can't really compare the two. Even then I am sure the Cinedrome version will sell decently well. In any case their target audience is very different from the one buying the shoddy T-Series BD.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 5:56 pm 

The wait continues.. Can't watch it here as to it being region B. They should bought the rights to Region A as well.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 7:48 pm 

The blu ray players are not expensive anymore. You can grab a very good Region B blu-ray player for 100 dollars and change. The pros being you get to watch all the Region B exclusive Hindi movies and also there are some some great French and Brit Movies exclusive to Europe (region B locked). I purchased a Region B player just for Jodhaa Akbar (Bodega Release) after which I realized the great many advantages. Some of the Hollywood releases are much cheaper in Amazon UK than the US counterpart. Prime example would be Aliens - a whopping $40 difference between the US and UK versions. Additionally, there are so many good Brit gangster movies, the investment is worth it. I end up buying more from Amazon.co.uk than amazon.com. Just my 2 cents.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:20 pm 

kailashu wrote:
The blu ray players are not expensive anymore. You can grab a very good Region B blu-ray player for 100 dollars and change. The pros being you get to watch all the Region B exclusive Hindi movies and also there are some some great French and Brit Movies exclusive to Europe (region B locked). I purchased a Region B player just for Jodhaa Akbar (Bodega Release) after which I realized the great many advantages. Some of the Hollywood releases are much cheaper in Amazon UK than the US counterpart. Prime example would be Aliens - a whopping $40 difference between the US and UK versions. Additionally, there are so many good Brit gangster movies, the investment is worth it. I end up buying more from Amazon.co.uk than amazon.com. Just my 2 cents.

Personally I have a Region Free 'Oppo BDP83' so I am all set. But, I am not sure how many people will be willing to invest in a 'Region B' player just for a single blu-ray. Although I would most certainly have gotten one if I did not already have the Oppo. I thought the Bodega 'Jodhaa Akbar' BD was enough to justify a 'Region B' player, let's hope we can say the same for the Cinedrome 'Dil Chahta Hai' BD when it is finally out.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 1:55 pm 

Hello mhafner! is it coming out this year? Please enlighten, really waiting to hear its release date. How long?

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 3:12 pm 

aatmaaraam wrote:
Hello mhafner! is it coming out this year? Please enlighten, really waiting to hear its release date. How long?

With less than 'three' weeks left to go in this year, it is safe to assume that it is not going to be released in 2010. My guess would be, that we won't see this until at least the second half of 2011.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:03 pm 

Come to think of it, 2011 is the 10th year anniversary of the theatrical release of "Dil Chahta Hain". Releasing the BD in 2011 could be a great marketing premise if the BD had more to offer more in terms of quality, Extras, director's commentary etc.

What a brilliant film this is!! I still think it Farhan Akthar's best work to date and maybe a tad underrated. This film deserves life again on a good BD!!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 7:47 am 

aatmaaraam wrote:

Not this year.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:00 am 

Hey mHafner

any news on the blu Ray release.. Still.... Quite Excited :)
Please tell us this year at least

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:16 pm 

Cmon mhafner, please give us the release date? Its getting very very ridiculous. Is the project still live or has been shelved?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 267 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next