Yes (throughout)

Audio:
  • Dolby TrueHD 5.1 (Hindi) Default Track
  • DTS-HD MA 5.1 (Hindi)
Subtitles:
English | Arabic

Bonus Features:

• Making of the Film

Last edited by BollyRetails on Sat Feb 11, 2012 3:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 6:55 pm 

BollyRetails wrote:
Watermarked:
Yes (throughout)

Shemaroo shall always remain SHAMEaroo They continue make sure, that the only way to enjoy a movie released by SHAMEaroo on Blu-ray or DVD, is to buy the pirated version.

A definite NO BUY for me. SHAMEaroo will continue, to not get any money from me. Congratulations SHAMEaroo, you continue to be the biggest promoters of bollywood piracy.

PS: SHAME ON YOU, to those who buy this blu-ray and let SHAMEaroo piss all over you as a consumer.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:06 pm 

BollyRetails wrote:
Audio:
  • Dolby Digital 5.1 (Hindi) @ 640 kbps - Default Track

As if the watermarks are not enough to make them the worst bollywood blu-ray company, SHAMEaroo has now even technically regressed into using obsolete and totally redundant audio codecs. Even worse, setting the obsolete codec as the 'DEFAULT' track. Seriously guys can we please not buy such crap and send these idiots a message for once.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 6:08 am 

Here we go, now it is Viral #2 terminology lol.
For #1 fortunately credit goes to me, for old day coining term, Z-EROS for Eros and now Shame-roo is classic number two too:) jiyo

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:45 am 

BollyRetails wrote:
Audio:

Turns out that the actual, default audio track on the blu-ray is a 'Dolby TrueHD' track and not a 'Dolby Digital' one.

I watching the movie on the blu-ray a couple of days ago and I have to say that I was extremely disappointed. Turns out that all the hype and praise for the movie was just bollywood sycophancy at work. I found the movie to be a 'B' grade movie that tries, but fails miserably in it's attempt to come across as a genuine biography. The most surprising for me is Vidya Balan's performance. I for one have been a fan of her's since Parineeta and quite strongly believe that she is not only the finest actress in bollywood right now, but that she is one of the best bollywood has seen in a long time. But sadly, her performance in this movie is quite poor and over the top. I suppose, it's hard to rise above a poor script and poor direction.
The blu-ray itself is also no great shakes and this being a Shamearoo blu-ray, it by default merit's a strong, NOT RECOMMENDED. The shameful shemaroo logo watermark is present throughout the movie and even the picture quality is not great. This blu-ray in fact, has the worst picture quality from all the other Shameroo blu-rays so far. This includes Shameroo's own releases and also the one's authored by them for Yash Raj Films.

My ratings:
Movie: 4.5 out of 10
Video: 6.0 out of 10
Audio: 7.0 out of 10

Overall: NOT RECOMMENDED

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 6:15 am 

Sanjay wrote:
BollyRetails wrote:
Audio:

Turns out that the actual, default audio track on the blu-ray is a 'Dolby TrueHD' track and not a 'Dolby Digital' one.

I watching the movie on the blu-ray a couple of days ago and I have to say that I was extremely disappointed. Turns out that all the hype and praise for the movie was just bollywood sycophancy at work. I found the movie to be a 'B' grade movie that tries, but fails miserably in it's attempt to come across as a genuine biography. The most surprising for me is Vidya Balan's performance. I for one have been a fan of her's since Parineeta and quite strongly believe that she is not only the finest actress in bollywood right now, but that she is one of the best bollywood has seen in a long time. But sadly, her performance in this movie is quite poor and over the top. I suppose, it's hard to rise above a poor script and poor direction.
The blu-ray itself is also no great shakes and this being a Shamearoo blu-ray, it by default merit's a strong, NOT RECOMMENDED. The shameful shemaroo logo watermark is present throughout the movie and even the picture quality is not great. This blu-ray in fact, has the worst picture quality from all the other Shameroo blu-rays so far. This includes Shameroo's own releases and also the one's authored by them for Yash Raj Films.

My ratings:
Movie: 4.5 out of 10
Video: 6.0 out of 10
Audio: 7.0 out of 10

Overall: NOT RECOMMENDED

So B Grade actress, B grade movie, wash out! I dont understand hoopla re LVRB and DP?