It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:23 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 6:43 pm 

Details as on their website:

Featuring selected songs from film released in 2010
Video: 1080p High Definition 16x9 / 2.35:1 AVC-4
Audio: Track 1 - Tamil 5.1 LPCM Uncompressed (48 kHz/24bit), Track 2 -Tamil 5.1 Dolby Digital
Subtitles: English

Unfortunately, I don't have a track listing..Does anyone have access to the tracks on the blu-ray?

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 1:37 am 

does any one got track list for this BD?

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 2:38 am 

A retailer on another forum has promised to provide the track listing as soon as they get their stocks in. I am also waiting like you to see the track listing before deciding on whether or not I want to make the purchase..

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 7:54 am 

Please click on the link below for the track listing..(Courtesy: Ferhan from another forum)

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 4:32 pm 

Ayngaran had problems with the replication of this disc and there were errors with the finished product. They are fixing it now and they expect that the product will be back on their online catalog sometime next week. So, all you guys looking to purchase this BD will have to wait a lil' bit more. This just shows how good Ayngaran's Quality Control process is - other 'Big' companies have released less-than-optimal blu-rays in the past and here is a company that shows them all how to do it right!

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 3:39 am 

thanks for the info or they just postponed because the BD got songs of yet to be released Bluray movie madarasapatinam with it

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 2:29 pm 

raj1402 wrote:
thanks for the info or they just postponed because the BD got songs of yet to be released Bluray movie madarasapatinam with it

I got the information regarding the postponement, from an authorized Ayngaran representative who was very clear and definitive about the reason for the delay. There was no mention that the delay was because the blu-ray has tracks from the as yet unreleased Madrasapattinam, soon to make its appearance on the blu-ray.

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 4:29 am 

Thoug Ayn release the blu late, im impressed with their quality n not early release with mess

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:19 pm 

I have requested both Ayngaran and AP International to launch an investigation on this problem.

UK Consumers - If you are unhappy with this product, then it is your consumer right (under the Sales of Goods Act 1979) to demand a full refund for the defected product. Please contact the place/company you purchase the product from.

Remaining Consumers - I would recommend you contact the place/company you purchase the product from. I'm sure you are covered by legal staute which entitles you to recieve a full refund or an exchange.

Meanwhile, I will start to supervise all future HD SONG COMPILATION released by Ayngaran. This will ensure such problems will NOT occur again.

My sincere apologies if any inconvenience was caused - and rest assured our next blu-ray release of BOSS A BASKARAN, MADRASPATTINAM and KO are just stunning

Last edited by Shahran Sunny Audit on Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:06 pm 

I did a further investigation today of the Best Songs of 2010, by taking the disc to my workplace at the BBC. In our screening room (fitted with the best equipments) I boosted the amp levels to +2DB and checked the 5.1 sound for Raavanan, Singam & Paaiya.

I can find no faults with the DTS-MA audio track. Everything sounded exactly the same as the original feature film released on blu-ray

Also, the investigation done by AP International showed that the workflow had not changed and that the original audio steams were used.

In conclusion, there is nothing sonically wrong with this release and it is safe for purchasing.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:24 pm 

dr_vasanth wrote:
Please click on the link below for the track listing..(Courtesy: Ferhan from another forum)

i got this disk but it got 39 songs in total and tracklist are different
it got tamilpadam songs

sunny can u confirm this list is correct,i am just wondering if they released 2 disk with same title!!! :?

aayirathil oruvan and Asal looks amazing in bluray

aayirathil oruvan movie deserve bluray!!!!