It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:21 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 1:31 pm 

Anurag1700 wrote:
divyansh wrote:
just watched the whole film mohabbatein and my verdict is GO FOR IT

....(SINCE THIS MOVIE IS 10 YEARS OF AGE IT HAS MADE ITS AUDIENCE THE ONE'S WHO LIKE THE MOVIE MAY GO FOR IT AND OTHERS MAY NOT......BUT I FELT IN LOVE WITH THE MOVIE--i think others may rent it first.....they no longer make these kind-of movies and music anymore)

Congrats for re-living the film exactly after it completed 10 years. Yes it just completed 10th year on October 29th. Nothing better to celebrate the festival season!! :) Feels really great to have someone here who shares the same level of Enthu I have for this movie. Its first viewing in theatre is still as fresh in my mind as yesterday.

You are correct they dont make these kind of films anymore ...the genre just died due to arrival of cinema blending realistic elements with mainstrem entertainment.....also not to mention Adi Chopra himself so beautifully 'De-constructed' the character of 'Raj' in Rab Ne bana di Jodi.

On a side note, remember that was the time when Diwali was the best date of year for biggest releases while now it has become Christmas date since the success of Ghajini, 3i etc.

+1......absolutely correct.....i still love that yash chopra genre of movies (the last being veer zaara) and iam optimistic that maybe yash chopra himself or adi can make such type of movie again....anyways happy diwali...and enjoy....!! :D :D