It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:11 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 3:29 pm 

guyzz was just so excited after seeing big home video's ad on facebook that DABANNG which though a above average movie but broke many box office records and got mostly positve appreciation from audience as well as critics is soon comming to home video (VCDs DvDs & BLU RAYs)........!!! well thats too early for a super-hit movie which was releaed just a fornite back comming on blu ray........newyzz good going bhv keep this pace......and since its bhv we can hope for the best....!! :) :)

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pi...4586199&ref=nf

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:36 pm 

I can't believe that people still watch VCDs. Why these companies continue to even promote VCDs is beyond me, after all they cost more to manufacture than DVDs and are sold for less. Why in the world would a company want to continue to promote a product that makes you less money? But then again these are the same companies that release VCDs/DVDs first and long before the far more profitable blu-rays.

PS: Although BIG Home Video is very unreliable when it comes to actually releasing blu-rays, atleast their quality is assured to be of a reasonable level. It is a really pleasant surprise to learn that Eros, who I think are part producers of the movie, do not have the home video rights. In fact the infamous Eros logo plays at the begining of the movie and ever since then I had lost all hope of a decent blu-ray release.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 4:10 am 

i will like to tell all regarding the date of blu ray that bhv never officially announced that kites ravan and 3idiots were comming soon on blu ray.........but the link i had posted was the official ad of big home video that they are releasing it soon on home videos..........so what i mean is maybe they'll not take much time on this.......!!

p.s they had also posted ad for 3idiots dvd and had relesed it soon(after the ad)

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 5:50 am 

divyansh wrote:
p.s they had also posted ad for 3idiots dvd and had relesed it soon(after the ad)

I hope y9ou are right, but as with '3 Idiots' it could be that they only release the DVD at first and the blu-ray will follow much later.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 1:47 am 

Sanjay wrote:
divyansh wrote:

I hope y9ou are right, but as with '3 Idiots' it could be that they only release the DVD at first and the blu-ray will follow much later.

sanjay thier ad for 3i was as follows
3 idiots comming soon on dvd

and ad for dabanng is
dabanng comming soon on blu ray dvd and vcd......!! refer to bhv's fb page.......i hope they release it fast........!!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 4:44 am 

Big home guy told me that the BD will come in dec.
so BHV are still sticking to their tradition of releasing BD's 3 months after the dvd release.