It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:21 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 2:18 pm 

NewDeep wrote:
Big Home Videos dvd

Interesting Technical:
Note counter in "Alternate Ending" pause and "next step" by step.
You will notice 1,2,3,4,---- and some repeat numbers like 2,3,4,4,5,6,7,8,9,9, 10,11 -----
in two counters. One counter goes 0 to 24 and other goes 0 to 15 (16 frames).

0 to 24 is 25 steps and count repeats (every 5th into 6th) makes it PAL to NTSC.

What's indicated by 0 to 15 (16 steps), I'm not sure. Does it mean, it was filmed/ videoed @ 16 frames per sec ?? I wouldn't be surprised. I have seen some 15 frames per sec video frames for NTSC broadcasts where each frame is repeated making it 30/60 NTSC rate.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 5:09 pm 

I saw the alternate/ extended ending in Extras (there is hardly anything in it) but am disappointed as it still leaves many curiosities un-answered.

What happened to the money ??
What happened to the mortgaged salon ??
and, many more un-answered questions.

Is it supposed to be obvious or we are to assume whatever ending we want to see ??

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 7:17 pm 

the focus was johnny... after him, i guess life goes on...

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 11:18 pm 

In today's TV program they were showing some promotional interviews about "Ab Tera Kya Hoga Johnny". Some clips from Johny Gaddar and some scenes with mixed cast, some from Johny Gaddar and some new. Same director, Neil Mukesh Mathur etc and a new kid.

This must be a prequel to Johny Gaddar ??

Any info ??

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 1:32 pm 

that's news!
there is a sequel planned -- Johnny Tokyo... but can't say if what you saw has anything to do with the sequel.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 3:53 am 
sengh_15 wrote:
best film of the year with top performances from every1

..Sweeet Film after Apne another class act by Dharmendra

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 11:48 am 

mowgli wrote:
sengh_15 wrote:
best film of the year with top performances from every1

..Sweeet Film after Apne another class act by Dharmendra

Dharam was really Garam in the two movies... amazing actor, and still a great performer!!!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 1:10 pm 

rana wrote:
In today's TV program they were showing some promotional interviews about "Ab Tera Kya Hoga Johnny". Some clips from Johny Gaddar and some scenes with mixed cast, some from Johny Gaddar and some new. Same director, Neil Mukesh Mathur etc and a new kid.

This must be a prequel to Johny Gaddar ??

Any info ??

NewDeep wrote:
that's news!
there is a sequel planned -- Johnny Tokyo... but can't say if what you saw has anything to do with the sequel.

Tera Kya Hoga Johnny in June 2008

A Hit, what else. LOL

Indiafm gives some info about this film:
http://www.indiafm.com/features/2008/03 ... index.html
What's Johnny...sorry...Neil going to do next?
I've just finished shooting for my next release titled Tera Kya Hoga Johnny directed by Sudhir Mishra and after that I'm doing a film with Madhur Bhandarkar titled Fashion. Once that's done, I'm going to do a film with Eros International. I'm also doing a film with Percept Pictures.

Is this all because of Johnny Gaddaar that you're getting so many offers?
You have hit the nail on the head. Yes, you're right. All the films I've signed and am doing right now are because of my debut in Johnny Gaddaar. I did get some offers before Johnny Gaddaar released but after it’s after the film’s release that a lot is being spoken about my praise worthy talent by my critics and fans alike.

The word 'Johnny' seems to be your lucky charm. What's Tera Kya Hoga Johnny all about?
Tera Kya Hoga Johnny is not about me (laughs). Johnny is played by a 15 year old boy from Jharkhand. It's got 2 stories which run parallel to each other and Johnny gets connected in both the stories. One of the protagonists is Preeti played by Soha Ali Khan and the other is played by me. In the film, both the protagonists keep thinking what's going to happen with Johnny and Johnny keeps thinking what's going to happen with them. My character is called Parvez in the film who comes from Ahmedabad and wants to make it really big but he lands up into a lot of s**t and nonsense because of a lot of things. Tera Kya Hoga Johnny should release this June.

Are we now going to see you more often in thriller genre or are you going to do some popcorn flicks too?
It was a deliberate move from my end that I first wanted to venture out in a film like Johnny Gaddaar only for the people and critics to take me seriously as an actor. I am continuing to do that with Tera Kya Hoga Johnny but after that I'm trying to get into the commercial side, films for which have already been signed. So, hopefully you'll be seeing much more of me than just Johnny.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 5:26 pm 

Is their any particular website selling the Big Home DVD and that ships overseas?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 5:29 pm 

Neil is amazing performer and persona! I saw his performance on film UNFAIR awards and was handsomely :o 8) he gives hrithik run for his money :D

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 6:32 pm 

two of my prized big home videos dvds have gone bad -- johnny gaddaar, khoya khoya chand -- both no longer play post layer change :-(

zulmis owning these titles, can you guys check your Big Home discs?

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 11:34 pm 

NewDeep wrote:
two of my prized big home videos dvds have gone bad -- johnny gaddaar, khoya khoya chand -- both no longer play post layer change :-(

zulmis owning these titles, can you guys check your Big Home discs?

someone took my johnny G disc and it was the BigHome...
ask for Khoya KC, I have the DVD9 at home...will check when I get home. I didn't even get to watch it.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 8:05 pm 

Dharmendra top actor

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:04 pm 

My favourite scene

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-r6ww5gF4g