It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:06 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2004 11:38 pm 

** Rules **

1. Ensure that new topics are in the correct forum, or expect them to be moved.

2. Do not post topics or replies containing:

Subjects which have already been discussed numerous times (please Search first) as these topics will locked or possibly deleted;

Flames directed towards other users will result in topic/post being deleted and possibly a temporary ban;

Any degratory comments based on age, gender, race, ethnicity or nationality (which will be met with a swift ban);

3. Duplicate topics not allowed and will be locked and/or merged with the old as deemed nescessary by Zulm.Net Admins.

Zulm.net Management

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2004 12:00 am 

urbanlegend wrote:
** Rules **

1. Ensure that new topics are in the correct forum, or expect them to be moved.

2. Do not post topics or replies containing:

Subjects which have already been discussed numerous times (please Search first) as these topics will locked or possibly deleted;

Flames directed towards other users will result in topic/post being deleted and possibly a temporary ban;

Any degratory comments based on age, gender, race, ethnicity or nationality (which will be met with a swift ban);

3. Duplicate topics not allowed and will be locked and/or merged with the old as deemed nescessary by Zulm.Net Admins.

Zulm.net Management

I welcome MANAGEMENT decision!!

I volunteer my self first!! If I break any of those rules, should be subjected to warning etc.. :(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2004 12:47 am 

I went away for a few days and you guys just couldn't behave yourselves! :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2004 10:24 am 
Site Admin

I'll add another simple rule; creating of multiple accounts is not allowed.

It’s almost embarrassing to see how many people are posting replies to themselves and stirring trouble. Please, this needs to stop, it’s not constructive or clever to-do this. I’ve only ever banned one person from these forums, and with the change over to the new forums all IP restrictions were lifted. I don’t think banning IPs is the answer, if this continues, maybe exposing those members might stop this – some of them have used university and work emails to create multiple accounts. :roll:

Still find it funny? :bash:

Just remember where you are, website called zulm.net, with a handful of members, that apparently discusses Indian DVDs. If you need to make protest/debate/discussion on other matters, I’m sure they are hundreds of other forums which are far better suited to provide you with a wider audience.

Ali

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2004 3:21 pm 

That is my point ali!!

Thnx for stoping by!

Zulm made its name and place for some quality valuable, reference dvd information forum!, and people did work hard together to achieve that.

It does not deserve to become some TALANGON KA AKHADA!! IMHO! :cry: :evil:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2004 4:02 pm 

Time to bring back the old Zulm.net which discussed DVDs in an appropriate and professional manner while at the same time helping out newbies discover the world of DVDs inside out.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2004 4:14 pm 

ali wrote:
I'll add another simple rule; creating of multiple accounts is not allowed.

It’s almost embarrassing to see how many people are posting replies to themselves and stirring trouble. Please, this needs to stop, it’s not constructive or clever to-do this. I’ve only ever banned one person from these forums, and with the change over to the new forums all IP restrictions were lifted. I don’t think banning IPs is the answer, if this continues, maybe exposing those members might stop this – some of them have used university and work emails to create multiple accounts. :roll:

Still find it funny? :bash:

There is no possible reason for doing this except mischief. I think such people should just be exposed

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2005 10:52 pm 

Sending Unsolicited PMs to members of Zulm.net (argumentive, flaming etc) will NOT be tolerated. Any member found doing so will undergo a possible ban or restriction in posting.

Zulm.net Management

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 2:45 am 

urbanlegend wrote:
Sending Unsolicited PMs to members of Zulm.net (argumentive, flaming etc) will NOT be tolerated. Any member found doing so will undergo a possible ban or restriction in posting.

Zulm.net Management

UL...this rule of urs was violated just today by you-know-who !...I deleted that mail, and did not see this post, else I would have sent it to you.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 3:11 am 

just a suggestion

can we have a thank "thank you" button, "you welcome" button, "I agree" button, "I disagree" button in the forums, which would eliminate/organise posts.

8)

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 2:40 am 

inviting all members to give the rules a re-read. Thanks :-)

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 6:59 pm 

It would be nice if everyone indicated their 'location' in their profile. It helps in getting a better perpective of opinions posted.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 6:12 am 

Forums rules :

* Be polite and respect other members and point of views; harassment, vulgar insults and name calling will not be tolerated
*Message must make sense, contain a real topic for people to debate, contain more than just an emoticon
*Racist, homophobic and sexual posts, images, or signatures not allowed
* No flooding allowed (member will be banned without warning)
* Follow SIGNATURE GUIDELINES and AVATAR GUIDELINES
* ADVERTISING: Links to other forums or websites permitted in the Forum only (LINK GUIDELINES)
* POSTS, SIGNATURES, USER NAMES: No advertising whatsoever
* Members should have only ONE screen name. Having a second screen name will not be tolerated. Any extra screen names will be deleted without warning. If an account breaks forum rules and is banned, all accounts/screen names will also be banned.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:52 am 

Hello, everyone! I am a novice here, nice to meet you.and I hope I can be successful! I've already read these rules and I'll keep them.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:08 pm 

Welcome brother!
We would love to see you around and share your valuable contributions:)