It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:04 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2002 5:08 pm 

Pyar Tune Kya Kiya (Fatal Attraction Rev. 1)

I had seen Fatal Attraction and knew that PTKK was its copy. This, and knowing that the EROS DVD is not good quality; I hadn’t seen this movie so far.

Finally I saw it.

What a movie and what an acting by Urmila. I will not call it a copy as I think they made it better than orig Fatal Attraction. I will call it “Fatal Attraction Revision 1”.

Urmila’s acting was so good; I think she deserved the best actress award for the year. I wonder if she was even nominated?

Rana

P.S.
Now I know why you complain about EROS DVD picture quality.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2002 5:21 pm 

rana wrote:

I had seen Fatal Attraction and knew that PTKK was its copy. This, and knowing that the EROS DVD is not good quality; I hadn’t seen this movie so far.

Finally I saw it.

What a movie and what an acting by Urmila. I will not call it a copy as I think they made it better than orig Fatal Attraction. I will call it “Fatal Attraction Revision 1”.

Urmila’s acting was so good; I think she deserved the best actress award for the year. I wonder if she was even nominated?

Rana

P.S.

SHE WAS NOMINATED FOR BEST VILIAN BUT AKSHAY WON FOR AJNABEE INSTEAD -- I DISAGREE - URMILA SHOULD HAVE WON :ffs: :happy:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2002 5:32 pm 

me too! Akshay wins for AJNABEE crap, Shitty wins for DHADKAN shit, Kajol wins for GUPT the GREAT as Villian, But Urmila does not stand a chance? why? not for PTKK not for KAUN either, imho, she should have won BEST SUPPORTING for JUDAI too! But lack of KISS ASS! :baaa: :devil: :vangry: :bangbang: :stupid:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2002 5:33 pm 

_rb_ wrote:
rana wrote:

Finally I saw it.

Rana

P.S.

SHE WAS NOMINATED FOR BEST VILIAN BUT AKSHAY WON FOR AJNABEE INSTEAD -- I DISAGREE - URMILA SHOULD HAVE WON <!--emo&:ffs: :happy:

IMHO, Urmila should have won as Best Actress, be it a positive role, negative role, heroine, villain, central role or supporting role.

Rana

Edited By rana on Aug. 02 2002 at 13:36

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2017 5:20 pm 

Sorting my DVDs, found 2 copies of this EROS DVD.

One is solo EROS DVD and has extras. It's proper anamorphic. Plays OK.

The Other one is EROS-B4U disc (at least the case says so). No Extras, Faulty anamorphic, Extremely Difficult to play (Plays adverts fine and won't let you go to the menu until finish adverts without FF). Even if get to play the movie, perhaps not playable after the first hour ?? I gave up trying various tricks.