It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:13 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:31 pm 

I've had this EROS DVD for a long time but looks like I watched it in full only recently. (Did not find Jeetendra, Sridevi Judaaii mentioned in any other thread, so starting this thread)

I was pleasantly surprised with this film and the EROS DVD (I bought it in 2006).
Not sure if any other DVD company too, released it ??

1) It's direct film to NTSC (Pseudo-Prog). Good PQ and colors, almost DEI standard.

2) It's rare to find old films in full on DVD, but this one is. 1980 film CC shows 4355 meters (159 min) and the DVD is 156 min. Not sure if the presently available DVDs are the same or not, but even this DVD states run time as 149 min on its cover (Just like Sholay, where there is no 4% speed up ,in DVD, but cover states run time assuming a 4% speed up).

-----------------------
:o
Big Starcast: DVD cover has Ashok Kumar, Jeetendra, Rekha, Sachin, Shoma Annand, Aruna Irani starcast on the DVD cover but forgot/ did-not-realize, the one that became the biggest name of them all, many consider him God (because of Ramayana TV Serial) , ARUN GOVIL. :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 3:40 am 

Can we have screenshots?

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 12:05 am 

Ragz wrote:
Can we have screenshots?

I've been thinking of graduating to posting screen shots. My understanding is/ was that one needs a special account & PW to be able to post screenshots. In the past, I did take some screen-shots and passed them on by e-mail, for posting. (Some blunders as well).

So, how to go about it ??

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 9:21 am 

I simply upload them on Facebook and link them here. I'm not sure how to use Photobucket or imgur, etc. :)

You may contact Ali for an FTP account so that you can upload shots on the zulm server.

Probably you could email me shots and I'd post them on. If you need me to do so, PM me and I'd share my email ID